God has blessed us with prayerful, wise and blessed women in the church. They have played a significant role in our evolution of our congregation. They gather for fellowship every Sunday, immediately after the church worship service. They play a crucial role in the prayer ministry. They gather for full day fasting prayer fellowship on every Friday. They actively participate in all church programs. They actively participate in the city Baptist Women’s Association and in the Deccan field activities.
- President – Mrs. Niroja Kelly
- Vice President – Mrs. Bhanusree Jayababu
- Secretary – Mrs. Sippora Mathews
- Joint Secretary – Mrs. Kavitha Jannu
- Treasurer – Mrs. Vishranthi Shyam Prasad
- Assistant Treasurer – Mrs. Sujatha Edward
- Executive Members – Ms. Vasantha Marri and Mrs. Sudha Prasada Rao
- Auditor – Mrs. Usha Anil Kumar
- Advisors – Mrs. Nirmala John and Mrs. Sowbhagya Elia Immadi
OUR PLACE AND ROLE IN THE BAPTIST MINISTRY
Baptist church, Sanathnagar has grown to claim a significant position in the twin cities Baptist churches. Our leaders, both men and women by their leadership abilities and spiritual maturity have served with distinction in the Baptist ministry both in the twin cities and at the state level. They served with distinction in field bodies such as CBCA, Deccan Association, CBWA, Samavesam of Telugu Baptist Churches, and Telugu Baptist Fellowship (TBF) and Bible Society of India. The Baptist Church, Sanathnagar, shares a wonderful relationship with all the leaders in the Baptist circles and has assumed a leadership role in the industrial belt. In the industrial belt, which is now moving on to be the technology belt, the church has become one among the best churches even among other denominations.